Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Interview magazine


 Let’s talk about magazines.. Actually I dont usually read magazines however, i really like the art of the covers, there are not just photos!
Some time ago I started to be interested in Inteview magazine, in my country it’s not in the market but i can see it on the web. I think their covers are extremely original and creative.

The most recent cover, September 201,1 shows us the fabulous actress Anne Hathaway, she looks gorgeous in a totally black style, it makes my remember Spain and the “arte flamenco”. 



































Photographers Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas.



Other excellent cover is the one where appears the beautiful Carey Mulligan, the colours are just great. This time Mikael Jansson is the photographer.



































April 2010
Photographer:  Mikael Jansson




What about this young actress and model from India? Since this cover is highly artistic, I have to say I didn't recognize her, however in general, I think this magazine doesn't abuse of photoshop. That it's something important  taking into account nowadays there are more and more abuse of this technique, we can usually see a photo where the famous person is totally diffrent from the reality and seems stranger for us.     



































August 2011
Photographer: Mark Segal


 I invite you all to go to the Intwerview magazine's official website http://www.interviewmagazine.com or you can also follow them on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/InterviewMag

  


I couldn't see all that the site offeres, but i know you can read some interviews (like Anne Hathaway's) and the most interesting you can see all the covers, and when I say all it's absolutely ALL.





















2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Igual, Freida Pinto no está nada que ver, parece blanca y todo... Por cierto, se viste MUY mal, vi unas fotos hace unos días para grabar OAGStation y OMJW, que se contrate un estilista. Anne Hathaway tampoco me di cuenta que era ella en la portada, en las otras sí se ve, y tenés razón con lo del flamenco, a mi me hizo acordar a Penélope Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMJW Acabo de dar un coso de +1 con una cuenta de google que no sabía que tenía.

    ReplyDelete