Friday, September 30, 2011

New trend, new acquisition?

I was watching the new collections spring-summer 2012 when i realised there was something in common : TOPS.
We are able to wear tops with shorts, skirts, trousers, so we can say  this trend is not difficult to include in our closet, but.. does this trend fits to everyone? I dont think so!
Our first runway is from Dolce & Gabbana, the fruits were a clear inspiration for these men.


But we also have the classic option, in the broadest meaning of the word.


Don't think this trend doesn't have the sophisticated black side:




From my point of view I consider they are adorable. As I said we find this trend in many others collection, let's show some of them!

Prada
(is just me or the first one looks unfinished?)

Blumarine 

Gitana, gitana...

Emilio Pucci


Ana Locking  

Lovely colours!


Versace

 

So.. what about you? you're in or you're out?


4 comments:

  1. LOL Auf Wiedersehen with Blumarine, and I didnt like the sophisticated black side at all... Buuuuut, LOVED Ana Locking and the second one. There are MY colours! They lack of pockets and buttons but you know... theyre CUTE.
    About Prada: YEP! It looks totally unfinished, so Im afraid youre OUT dear Prada.

    Loved the post.

    PD: Tenés que leer mi comentario con acento inglés, sino no transmite mi idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Escribí cualquier cosa los "there" y "they" so patetic. Ahora no puedo arreglarlos. Así no convenzo a nadie de mi britanidad... Diciendo britanidad tampoco pero igual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! a mi los de D&G "black side", el segundo, me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you commented on my blog 2 days ago, sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner. I enjoy your passion for fashion.....LOL that rhymed! Yo también soy español y yo soy de Nicaragua. Gracias por seguir mi blog!:)Ahora estoy siguiendo tu blog también!

    ReplyDelete